- 1 What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
- 2 What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
- 3 Which Florida destination are year round vacation spots?
- 4 Why is Florida the best vacation spot?
- 5 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 6 What side of Florida is better?
- 7 Which part of Florida has the bluest water?
- 8 What is the rainiest month in Florida?
- 9 What are the best months to visit Florida?
- 10 What is the number 1 vacation spot in the world?
- 11 Where do Floridians vacation in Florida?
- 12 What city in Florida has the most to do?
- 13 What makes Florida so special?
- 14 What are some reasons to visit Florida?
- 15 Should I go to Florida or Hawaii?
What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
Disney World Not many. Disney World is Florida’s most popular vacation destination.
What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
The 10 Most Beautiful Places in Florida
- Sanibel Island. Just off the state’s peninsula on the Gulf of Mexico, Sanibel is heaven on a beach.
- St. Pete.
- Amelia Island. Amelia Island is everything you could ever wish for in an upscale beach town.
- St. Augustine.
- Key West.
- Art Deco District Miami.
Which Florida destination are year round vacation spots?
The Top 5 Places to Visit in Florida Year-Round
- Miami. Miami is perhaps one of the most well-known cities in Florida.
- Orlando. Have kids?
- Naples. If you are ready for the finer things in life, then Naples may be your stop.
- Cape Canaveral. Not everyone is interested in NASA and aerospace technology.
- Fort Lauderdale.
Why is Florida the best vacation spot?
Fun things to do, beautiful things to see, good food to eat —Florida remains the vacation kingdom with good reason. There’s never been a better time to get down to Florida. Everything you need to recharge is there—sunny sands, blues skies, subtropical wilderness, and affordable luxury.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
What side of Florida is better?
The waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the East Coast of Florida are, in general, known to have more wave action than the Gulf Coast. It means more opportunities for surfing (Kelly Slater grew up surfing this coast) and general water play for those looking for a vacation that includes a more active beach experience.
Which part of Florida has the bluest water?
Surveys for the clearest water in Florida consistently rate Northwest Florida’s Emerald Coast as Number One. This esteemed title of clarity includes Destin, Miramar Beach, all the picturesque coastal villages along South Walton’s Scenic 30A, and Panama City Beach.
What is the rainiest month in Florida?
September is typically considered to be the rainiest month in the Florida Keys and south Florida, while Orlando has the highest average precipitation levels in June.
What are the best months to visit Florida?
With that in mind, the best month to visit Florida is any month between February and May. At this time, you’ll avoid the coldest months of the year (November through January), as well as those which are so stifling you’ll wish for a blizzard (namely July and August).
What is the number 1 vacation spot in the world?
1. The Great Barrier Reef, Australia. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the undisputed best vacation spots for anyone who wants the opportunity to glimpse one of the most incredible marvels of nature.
Where do Floridians vacation in Florida?
The farthest-flung destination for any Florida travelers in the survey is New York City, ranked number seven for Miami travelers (many of whom perhaps lived there before retiring to South Florida). Tampa area residents tend to visit Orlando, Miami and the Keys … if they leave the area at all.
What city in Florida has the most to do?
Disney World is one of the most visited places in Florida and Orlando is the most visited city in Florida. Overall you can expect a great family environment, lots of tourists, top notch shopping, and the biggest McDonalds in the World.
What makes Florida so special?
Florida has the longest coastline (1,197 statute miles) in the contiguous United States, with 825 miles of accessible beaches to enjoy. It’s the only state that borders both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Wherever you are in Florida, you’re never more than 60 miles from the nearest body of salt water.
What are some reasons to visit Florida?
Reasons Why You Should Visit Florida
- Great Culture and Arts. Florida is one of the places that is lined with entertainment venues and museums.
- Beautiful Beaches.
- Fantastic Theme Parks.
- Visit Florida to Enjoy A Wonderful Nightlife and Nightclubs.
- Diverse History.
- Prominent Natural Parks and Sites.
- Shopping, Shopping, Shopping.
Should I go to Florida or Hawaii?
When we compare the travel costs of actual travelers between Florida and Hawaii, we can see that Hawaii is more expensive. And not only is Florida much less expensive, but it is actually a significantly cheaper destination. So, traveling to Florida would let you spend less money overall.