- 1 Where is a good place to vacation for Thanksgiving?
- 2 Where is a good place to visit in November in California?
- 3 What is there to do in California on Thanksgiving?
- 4 Where can I camp for Thanksgiving in California?
- 5 What should I do on Thanksgiving 2020?
- 6 Where should I vacation in November?
- 7 Where in California is it warm in November?
- 8 What is the most beautiful part of California?
- 9 What part of California should I visit?
- 10 Is Thanksgiving a good time to visit Yosemite?
- 11 Where can I go for Thanksgiving in Los Angeles?
- 12 Is it safe to travel to California for Thanksgiving?
- 13 Where can I camp in Southern California in November?
- 14 Can you camp in Los Padres National Forest?
Where is a good place to vacation for Thanksgiving?
14 of the Best Places in the U.S. to Spend Thanksgiving Weekend
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee. gatlinburg.
- Hawaii. IndustryAndTravel/shutterstock.com.
- Orlando, Florida. Credit: Peter E.
- New York City, New York. NYC.
- Chicago, Illinois.
- New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Santa Barbara, California.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Where is a good place to visit in November in California?
Top Places to Visit in California in the Fall
- Death Valley.
- Grass Valley & Nevada City.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park.
- Avenue of the Giants.
- Yosemite National Park.
- Napa Valley.
- Santa Ynez Valley & Solvang.
- Pinnacles National Park.
What is there to do in California on Thanksgiving?
Things To Do Thanksgiving in Southern California
- Spend a Day at Knotts Berry Farm.
- Take the Family to Legoland California.
- Affordable and Fun Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Palm Springs for Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Holiday Events Start Thanksgiving Weekend.
- Camp on the Beach or Visit for the Day.
- Take a Scenic San Diego Harbor Cruise.
Where can I camp for Thanksgiving in California?
Best California Fall & Winter Camping Spots
- Bothe–Napa Valley State Park: Bothe Campground. Area Overview.
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park: Wastahi Campground.
- Los Padres National Forest, Big Sur: Andrew Molera Campground.
- Joshua Tree National Park: Jumbo Rocks Campground.
- Death Valley National Park: Mahogany Flat Campground.
What should I do on Thanksgiving 2020?
Consider some activities such as games, music, a movie, or watching football. You might also organize something to do outdoors such as a walk or a bonfire. Thanksgiving is a time for people to participate in charity, help organize a gift to the local food pantry or homeless organization.
Where should I vacation in November?
The 10 Best Places to Visit in November
- New York City. Sean PavoneGetty Images.
- Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. One&Only Mandarina.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico. Sean PavoneGetty Images.
- Charleston, South Carolina. Nine OKGetty Images.
- The Ozarks, Missouri.
- La Romana, Dominican Republic.
- Palm Springs, California.
- Oracabessa, Jamaica.
Where in California is it warm in November?
Los Angeles, California With highs of 73 degrees, Los Angeles is one of the best warm U.S. cities to visit in November. Well into autumn, locals and visitors sunbathe on the beaches, hike in Griffith Park or the nearby Santa Monica Mountains, and dine on outdoor patios.
What is the most beautiful part of California?
The 15 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In California
- of 15. Lake Tahoe.
- of 15. Napa Valley.
- of 15. Santa Barbara.
- of 15. The Cypress “Tree Tunnel”
- of 15. Griffith Park.
- of 15. The “Glass Beach”
- of 15. Death Valley National Park.
- of 15. Big Sur.
What part of California should I visit?
Best Places to Visit in California
- San Francisco.
- San Diego.
- Lake Tahoe.
- Big Sur.
- Napa Valley.
- Sequoia National Park.
Is Thanksgiving a good time to visit Yosemite?
With the crowds of summer a fading memory, fall is one of the best times to visit Yosemite Mariposa, and Thanksgiving is no exception. Check out these hand-picked hikes for fall travelers, including Sentinel Dome, Vernal Fall, the Valley Loop Trail and others.
Where can I go for Thanksgiving in Los Angeles?
Things to do on Thanksgiving in Los Angeles
- The Great Los Angeles Walk. Things to do.
- South Coast Botanic Garden’s GLOW.
- The Elf on the Shelf’s Magical Holiday Journey.
- Holidays In Your Car.
- Reflections at Descanso.
- Festival of Lights at the Mission Inn.
- Spider Pavilion.
- Miracle on Ocean Ave at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
Is it safe to travel to California for Thanksgiving?
As coronavirus cases surge around the country, California is among the states now urging people not to travel out of the state for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. The state health department issued the travel advisory Friday for all non-essential travel, urging Californians to stay home or in their region.
Where can I camp in Southern California in November?
Here are my favorite places to camp in Southern California during Fall and Winter:
- Joshua Tree National Park.
- Death Valley National Park.
- Rural California Camping in the Mojave Desert near Tecopa Hot Springs.
- Yellow Post Camp Sites in Big Bear (Fall Season)
- Rural Camping near Deep Creek Hot Springs.
- San Elijo Beach Camping.
Can you camp in Los Padres National Forest?
There are no cabins on the Los Padres National Forest, only campgrounds. There are cabins at Rancho Oso and Lake Cachuma County Park. The Los Padres National Forest offers beautiful camping areas that range widely from low to high elevation, riverside to forested, and primitive to developed.