- 1 Where should you go in Cuba?
- 2 Is it safe to go to Cuba for vacation?
- 3 What month is best for Cuba?
- 4 How many days do you need in Cuba?
- 5 What is Cuba famous for?
- 6 Where is the nicest beach in Cuba?
- 7 Is Varadero better than Cayo Coco?
- 8 What is best time of year to go to Cuba?
- 9 What should I avoid in Cuba?
- 10 Is Mexico safer than Cuba?
- 11 Is Havana expensive?
- 12 What is the coldest month in Cuba?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to go to Cuba?
- 14 Does it rain a lot in Cuba?
Where should you go in Cuba?
Explore this captivating country with our list of the top attractions and places to visit in Cuba.
- Old Havana (Habana Vieja) Plaza Vieja.
- Varadero. Varadero.
- Trinidad. Trinidad.
- Guardalavaca. Guardalavaca.
- Playa Paraíso, Cayo Largo del Sur.
- Cayo Coco.
- Parque Nacional Viñales (Valle de Viñales)
Is it safe to go to Cuba for vacation?
Cuba is a safe place for holidaymakers. Most tourists don’t face any crime related issues than petty theft and pickpocketing. And even these things can be avoided with a bit of caution. 5
What month is best for Cuba?
The best time to visit Cuba is between October and April. This island has a wonderful Caribbean climate and a long season of loveliness, when the days are warm and sunny and there’s very little rain, particularly in Havana and on the coast.
How many days do you need in Cuba?
However, to experience Cuba at its fullest, plan on three or four weeks. This gives enough time to explore the entire island, including southeastern Santiago de Cuba, the easternmost city of Baracoa, and the Sierra Maestra mountains, including the trek up Pico Turquino—Cuba’s highest peak.
What is Cuba famous for?
Cuba is famous for its cigars, its rum made from sugar cane, its ladies, Salsa and other Cuban dance styles, Fidel Castro and Che Guevara, 1950s-era cars, Spanish-colonial architecture, Cuban National Ballet, Buena Vista Social Club and Guantanamo Bay.
Where is the nicest beach in Cuba?
Come out and playa: 6 of the best beaches in Cuba
- Varadero. With heart-melting destinations like Cienfuegos and Trinidad on the south coast, you know it’s going to be a good scene down there.
- Playa Ancon & La Boca.
- Playa Paraiso.
- Cayo Rico.
- Playa Los Pinos.
Is Varadero better than Cayo Coco?
We enjoyed both for different reasons. Varadero gives you lots of opportunities to get out and about where as Cayo Coco is much more resort based. The standards of hotels are more modern in Varadero than in Cayo Coco but thats not necessarily a negative! The beaches in Cayo Coco are amazing!!
What is best time of year to go to Cuba?
The best time to visit Cuba for warm, dry weather is between November and April. However, this island is anchored in the Caribbean, so you can expect balmy temperatures all year round.
What should I avoid in Cuba?
13 Things you should NEVER DO in Cuba
- #1 Don’t criticize Fidel!
- #2 Do not take pictures of the Police!
- #3 Don’t drink water from the tap!
- #4 Don’t bring American Express!
- #5 Don’t blow your nose in public!
- # 6 Don’t be confused with both Currencies!
- #7 Don’t bring Bling!
- #8 Do not take taxis without a License!
Is Mexico safer than Cuba?
Cuba is generally safer than Mexico, e.g. Varadero is much more secure than Cancun. Cuba has a more authentic real-life experience vs Mexico’s more touristic experience.
Is Havana expensive?
A vacation to Havana for one week usually costs around ₱9,681 for one person. So, a trip to Havana for two people costs around ₱19,361 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ₱38,722 in Havana.
What is the coldest month in Cuba?
The warmest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F).
What is the cheapest month to go to Cuba?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cuba High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Cuba is September.
Does it rain a lot in Cuba?
Annual rainfall averages about 1320 mm (about 52 in.) More than 60% of the rain falls during the wet season, which extends from May to October. The island lies in a region occasionally traversed by violent tropical hurricanes during August, September, and October.