- 1 What is the nicest town on Cape Cod?
- 2 What is the best time of year to visit Cape Cod?
- 3 Where should I stay on Cape Cod for the first time?
- 4 Which Cape Cod town has the best beaches?
- 5 Is Hyannis worth visiting?
- 6 Where do celebrities stay in Cape Cod?
- 7 Is Cape Cod expensive to visit?
- 8 How long should I spend in Cape Cod?
- 9 How many days do you need in Martha’s Vineyard?
- 10 Which town should I stay in Cape Cod?
- 11 Is Cape Cod good for couples?
- 12 Where do you fly in for Cape Cod?
- 13 Can you swim in the ocean in Cape Cod?
- 14 Does Cape Cod have a boardwalk?
- 15 Are Cape Cod beaches crowded?
What is the nicest town on Cape Cod?
Best Cape Cod Towns for Beachgoers
What is the best time of year to visit Cape Cod?
The best time to visit Cape Cod is May, June, September or October. These shoulder months usher in pleasant temperatures for outdoor pursuits, fewer crowds than the busy summer season and reasonable room rates.
Where should I stay on Cape Cod for the first time?
Cape Cod Hotels and Places to Stay
- A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay. View Hotel.
- Sandbars Inn on Cape Cod Bay. View Hotel.
- Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. View Hotel.
- Chatham Bars Inn. View Hotel.
- Sea Mist Resort. View Hotel.
- Cape Codder Resort & Spa. View Hotel.
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel.
- Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod.
Which Cape Cod town has the best beaches?
1. Craigville Beach, Centerville. The south side of Cape Cod is home to many beaches, but Craigville Beach is probably the one that receives the most attention. Although the beach is regarded as a favorite with the younger generation, its large, vast space, soft golden sand, and picturesque setting welcomes everyone.
Is Hyannis worth visiting?
Typical Cape Cod small town community mix of businesses, restaurants, ice cream shops, clothing shops and attractions, but a bigger town in a large county. Worth a visit for a family vacation visit. Downtown is close to great ferry service to the islands.
Where do celebrities stay in Cape Cod?
On Cape Cod, celebrities don’t stay at your local motel/hotel but instead stay in private houses overlooking the ocean, especially on Martha’s Vineyard. Michael J. Fox even named his daughter “Aquinnah” after the village on Martha’s Vineyard.
Is Cape Cod expensive to visit?
A vacation to Cape Cod for one week usually costs around $1,025 for one person. So, a trip to Cape Cod for two people costs around $2,050 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $4,101 in Cape Cod.
How long should I spend in Cape Cod?
We suggest you spend 3 days on Cape Cod. This is enough time to explore some of the most popular attractions, dine at the best restaurants, and stay at the best bed and breakfast on Cape Cod!
How many days do you need in Martha’s Vineyard?
Many people visit on day trips which is possible. I think to fully appreciate it’s beauty it’s best to stay on Martha’s Vineyard for at least two to three days.
Which town should I stay in Cape Cod?
If you plan on taking several day trips to Martha’s Vineyard or even visit Newport, Rhode Island then staying in Falmouth or Woods Hole right at the southwestern tip of Cape Cod is best. Falmouth is one of the best walking towns on Cape Cod with a long Main Street and lots of great shops and restaurants.
Is Cape Cod good for couples?
Miles of pristine beaches, historic towns, and upscale restaurants make Cape Cod an idyllic getaway for couples. Here are the area’s most romantic places to stay, from a hundred-year-old hot spot to a pretty bed-and-breakfast in the heart of Provincetown.
Where do you fly in for Cape Cod?
The Barnstable Airport in Hyannis has been the main airport on Cape Cod since the 1920s. It’s only a 30-minute drive from Chatham Gables Inn and is easily accessible for residents and visitors. The airport offers daily flights during the summer from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport.
Can you swim in the ocean in Cape Cod?
Visiting the beach may be the highlight of your visit to Cape Cod National Seashore. Swimming in the sea, watching wildlife, or relaxing on the beach – there are many opportunities. Follow safe beach and ocean practices to protect the seashore and yourself!
Does Cape Cod have a boardwalk?
Let’s start with the Sandwich Boardwalk of Cape Cod. This is a magical destination full of great views of the marshes and beaches. Also, each board is carefully carved with the name of a loved one! Gray’s Beach Boardwalk in Yarmouth Port, located of off route 6A, is another hidden treasure!
Are Cape Cod beaches crowded?
Forget About the Crowds If the crowds are the one thing keeping you away from the beaches of Cape Cod, all it takes is a little effort to find a flawlessly secluded location to enjoy. Peace and quiet are abundant all over The Cape, even in the summer; all you have to do is know where to look.